Bob and Sun Episode 2 Bob and Sun Episode 2

Well, I must say I'm glad you left my name out of the credits.

Tara Cardio Workout Tara Cardio Workout

Not going to lie, I came here for boobs, but your animation is very impressive. The modelling is pretty crisp as well.

Not sure how it will impact your game/video to have such high quality models in it, but hopefully it's not too bad. Great work.

Castle Crashers - RTP! Castle Crashers - RTP!

"apologies to Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin"

Classic.

Roll Me Roll Me

This is basically a less polished version of Nitrome's 'Roly Poly'. I'm guessing that was your inspiration, so good on you for making it work, I guess.

Blockhead Soundboard Blockhead Soundboard

Haha, fun gadget!

Excellent soundboard! However, on the second last page you have a sound effect, "This is Ridiculous". That wasn't Blockhead, I'm pretty sure it was the woman who's hat he ate. You oughta take that one out. Other than that, great soundboard! :P

99 Bricks:Legend of Garry 99 Bricks:Legend of Garry

Illiterate Mage?

At one point, the wizard says something like, "By building a tower of light on the ruins of castle Brickonia, you can get rid of the evil dude forever" Evil DUDE!?? LOL!!

Anyway, great sequel to a great game! I like the new objective based gameplay. However, the game is still fairly unforgiving, as even a small mistake early on can ruin a tall tower. I suppose that's just being realistic.

Work Wings Work Wings

Would fit well in an endless runner or something. Nice!

It's a trap! [WIP] It's a trap! [WIP]

Not a huge fan of trap, but I don't hate it either. Pretty good for a loop, but since it's so short I think it would be best suited to a backtrack behind some dialogue or something.

Not bad Chippies!

Opaix - Libra Opaix - Libra

This is dope man, good work. I like the industrial feel I'm getting from this one, but it's still trance.

Good stuff.

Miss Jade Miss Jade

One of my favourite games as well. Really nice work. =]

Trio Trio

Very nice, great character design. Well done!

Xaltotun responds:

Thank you!

pixel boobs pixel boobs

This looks like something from TheShadling resaved as a low quality .jpg a couple of times. I don't think this is actual pixel art.