Work Wings Work Wings

Would fit well in an endless runner or something. Nice!

It's a trap! [WIP] It's a trap! [WIP]

Not a huge fan of trap, but I don't hate it either. Pretty good for a loop, but since it's so short I think it would be best suited to a backtrack behind some dialogue or something.

Not bad Chippies!

Opaix - Libra Opaix - Libra

This is dope man, good work. I like the industrial feel I'm getting from this one, but it's still trance.

Good stuff.

Night Level Night Level

I like the feel, but I think you looped it at the wrong point. Kind of throws me off every time it loops.

Cool though, seems like it would work well as game music. Nice job!

Homecoming Homecoming

Hell yeah.

Always a pleasure checking out your stuff. Props.

Weak Weak

I'm digging your bass sounds and you had some nice ideas that could have been expanded on a little more. It just feels like it's always building up to the drop or something; nothing REALLY changes throughout. Keep it up man. =]

Funxion Funxion

This is dope. Nice and deep. Good stuff!

yotipo91 responds:

Thanks dude! Appreciate the words

==(Drifting)== ==(Drifting)==

Dope. That's really all I can say. The transition at 2:28 is fucking smoooooth too. Nice job.

The Journey East The Journey East

As usual, excellent and thought-provoking piece. Great stuff.

Mechanical Graveyard (Jb) Mechanical Graveyard (Jb)

Really enjoyed this.

Great mix of sounds, nice beat and a really chill bassline.

My only real criticism would be that the piano that starts at about 30 seconds in sounds a little... forced; there are no changes in dynamics between notes, so it sounds a bit like it's being played by a robot. The stringed instrument from about 1:40 has the same problem, but it's less noticeable with that sound. This doesn't ruin the piece though, just something I thought I'd mention. =]

Great work, keep up with the great tunes! I always love to listen to your new stuff.

Jonah-B responds:

Thank you. Glad you liked it! I'd agree with you on the mechanical sound of the piano. It was done like that intentionally because I guess I thought it sounded cool and stylish at the time, but it's a common complaint that I've gotten on this track. Thanks for being a regular listener! I'm really thankful for all of the feedback you've left me. I don't have many regular listeners so it's really encouraging :D