Roll Me Roll Me

This is basically a less polished version of Nitrome's 'Roly Poly'. I'm guessing that was your inspiration, so good on you for making it work, I guess.

Blockhead Soundboard Blockhead Soundboard

Haha, fun gadget!

Excellent soundboard! However, on the second last page you have a sound effect, "This is Ridiculous". That wasn't Blockhead, I'm pretty sure it was the woman who's hat he ate. You oughta take that one out. Other than that, great soundboard! :P

99 Bricks:Legend of Garry 99 Bricks:Legend of Garry

Illiterate Mage?

At one point, the wizard says something like, "By building a tower of light on the ruins of castle Brickonia, you can get rid of the evil dude forever" Evil DUDE!?? LOL!!

Anyway, great sequel to a great game! I like the new objective based gameplay. However, the game is still fairly unforgiving, as even a small mistake early on can ruin a tall tower. I suppose that's just being realistic.

Transmigration Transmigration

Wow

This gets a 10 half because the transitions were so beutifull, and half because its got Paragon's music in it! That chick ROCKS! Chaoz Fantasy is my favourtie newgrounds submission. You did an amazing job of blending it to gether monkokio.
Congratulations. You have earned my respect.